Monday, May 11, 2009

What's new?

Well, we survived the storm! Although there is alot of damage around here. People are getting their power on bit by bit. We got ours back on Saturday morning, thank the Lord! You never realize how much you take electricity for granted until you lose it.
We have finally got the store in order. There's still some more to bring in. But, for the most part, we've got everything set up. There is now a basket of fimo beads to dig through. And we're going to be adding a czech bead dig box as soon as we get them in. I've always loved digging through loose beads. There's something about the cool glass on your fingers that is so relaxing. We've also ordered some more sterling silver charms and findings. They should be in by Saturday. Of course, we always have new and beautiful stone beads to look through.
We're getting ready to put together a couple of beading classes We're very excited about that! The first class will most likely be on beading basics, making a bracelet or maybe a necklace. My husband, Patrick, will most likely be teaching those classes as I am still learning alot myself. Hopefully he will be teaching some seed bead classes soon, too. He does great work with seed beads! We have some of his work displayed in the shop right now. For inspiration or purchase!
I hope to get our etsy shop back up and running as soon as I can get my camera working.
Also, I'm starting an email mailing list. If you would like to be included in that, email me at stonehousemerchant@yahoo.com, and I will get you added!
I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: